The Viking Pixie’s personal blend of Amla Berry, Neem, Apricot Kernel, Black Caraway and Mustard Oils. This Hair Oil does some amazing things:
- Promotes new hair growth
- Stimulates hair follicles
- Reduces pigment and hair loss
- Treats lice, dryness and other scalp conditions
- Protein feed for hair
- Despite it's name it also does wonders for facial hair, men with beards, this product is for you!
WAYS TO USE RAPUNZEL HAIR OIL
- HOT OIL TREATMENT – Place boiled water into a mug, place the hair oil bottle into the mug and leave for 5-10 min. Take 5-10 drops at a time and apply to scalp, working into the hair from root to tip. Leave in for minimum 30 min to overnight. Wash thoroughly and use little conditioner.
- SPLIT END TREATMENT - Rub 5 drops in your hands and hand comb the bottom half of your hair, this is for split / dead ends, dull and dry hair.
- HAIR MASK – take an overripe banana or avocado, 30-50 drops of Rapunzel Hair oil, mix together and apply to the hair and leave in for 30 – 45 min. Wash hair thoroughly.
- DETANGLER - Add 20 drops to a bottle of water, shake and spray hair for detangling.
- SUPPLEMENT - Add 20-30 drops of Rapunzel Hair Oil to Shampoo OR Conditioner full container, 15 drops to a half bottle and 7 drops to a small bottle.
- LICE TREATMENT – Take 50 drops – 1 tsp of Rapunzel Hair Oil and add to 1/4 cup coconut oil and wrap using cling wrap or shower cap. If not sensitive, apply oil directly to scalp and pull thoroughly through the hair to the tips. Cover over night. You can alternate between the two methods. Wash with method number 4. If you have rosemary or tea tree oil add 2 drops of each.
- REJUVENATING SKIN OIL – not only is this oil for hair treatment, it can help with acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions. Make you own oil, 1 - 1.5 tsp of Rapunzel Hair Oil and add to 1/4 -1/2 cup coconut oil, shake well and use. Or add 10-20 drops of oil to skin care products, body lotions and to dry scaly skin.
- CUTICAL CARE – use Rapunzel to shine, protect and strengthen your nail and condition your cuticles. (Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties)